Public Private Partnership (PPP) projects are gaining momentum globally as a means for delivering infrastructure. Governments and stakeholder capabilities to prepare, procure, and manage such projects are important to ensure that the expected efficiency gains are achieved.
Sanctum Consult provides PPP advisory in three areas, covering the main stages of the PPP project life cycle:
Establishment Phase: activities that precede and inform the decision to launch the PPP procurement process.
1. Identification & Creation of Opportunity
2. Advisor on PPP Methodology & Framework Requirements
3. Sourcing Appropriate Financing Solutions
4. Sourcing Reliable & Competent Consultants/ Contractors/ Designers/ Operators
5. Maximise Sustainable solutions for built assets
Implementation Phase: managing the delivery of the project by the partnership.
1. Project & Programme Management
2. Cost & Commercial Management (including procurement)
3. Dispute Avoidance, Mitigation & Resolution
4. Lender’s Supervision
Operational Phase: Oversight of the operation and smooth transfer of the built asset to public ownership at completion of the concession arrangement.
1. Asset Management
2. Business Advisory – Six Sigma, Organisational Structuring, Best Practices etc.